2009년 5월 31일 일요일

Global warming


These days, global warming is getting more attention as a serious problem. According to an anonymous information printed for BIHS 1st grade students, Korean penisula's average temprature has rosen rapidly from 1912. If we go in this pace untill 22C, our Korea would be a tropical country. Now, all we need to do is thinking about solutions to this problem and do them.
There are many solutions for this problem around us. First of all, we should reduce our frequency of using cars. I'm really sorry for taxi drivers, but for saving our Earth, we shuld reduce the number of it. We can use bicycles or public transfortation instead.
Secondly, we should try to reduce the amount of CO2 emition. Korea's CO2 emition is 10th in the world. However, country size is very lower than that result. This means we emit much more CO2 and ruin the environment of our beautiful world than other larger countries which couldn't get the rank above ten. There are many ways to reduce CO2 around us. For example, turn off electric home appliances when you don't use or reduce, reuse, recycle as many as you can.

Reducing soaring rate of average temprature is very important issue. If we can't solve this problem, it can be written apple tree in textbook as an extinct plant in 22th century. Our ancestors leaved the earth safely to us, so we should leave the earth safely to our offsprings, too. Although it is a little annoying to do, if we try to prevent increasing temprature of earth from very trivial things, we can save our earth and bequeath the earth as a good place to live.

댓글 6개:

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. I toooooooootally agree with Jahyeon.
    I was really impressed by your creative sentences. (I'm really sorry for taxi drivers)
    I like your comment about apple tree.

    I'm happy to be friendly with you!
    See you~

    답글삭제
  3. I enjoy reading your creative essay. You are considerate to think of taxi drivers' disadvantates if they should drive less hours than now they do. I have corrected some tiny and trivial mistakes.
    has rosen -> has risen
    22C, -> the twenty second century
    the number of it -> them(cars or taxis
    is 10th -> comes the tenth place
    turn off electric home appliances when you don't use or reduce, reuse, recycle them as many times as you can.

    답글삭제
  4. SEHUN IS CUTE!!!!!!

    Wow your essay is really great~
    I think you're so persuasive and creative!

    Thank you for telling me a national secret! Your grade is higher than me! XD
    Also I wonder what it means that I'm impressive? :(

    답글삭제
  5. hihihihahahah~
    Almost all of our classmates think
    you are cute!
    Um,,,,,,
    ye, your essay is simple and interesting!
    I hope to see healthy you*

    답글삭제