Title: Tuesdays with Morrie
Author: Mitch Albom
Publisher: Anchor Books
Year: 1997
Vocabulary: atrophied:being shrinked, weakend mainly by illness
perish:die very suddenly, disappear, collapse
pamper:replace someone's demand as he or she wants
give in to a child's whims
aphorism:compressed short sentence which expresses a general truth
deceptive:hard to believe, misleading
congestion:a state that be very confusing made by cluster of people
Comment:
When school ordered me to read this book, I had thought that just my vacation would be harder and I recognized this book as just a nuisance in my life. However the opinion of this book is...This book was absolutely awesome!!! During the time of reading this book, I always envied the author because he has a nice teacher. Morrie was my ideal teacher. He had special interest in every student. And his character was also tempting. He was very calm, and positive. I like that.XD
I think I read this book very smoothly.(For not words... I had to live with english dictionary during all the time I read this book;;) The form of this book was very well organized. 15 and other short stories comprise of this book. So diffrently with the Blindness, I don't have to suffer from oppress of the huge number of texts. At this view, I express my thankful mind to the author, again.
I learned lots of things in Morrie's attitude about death. I decided that at least, I won't lose my reason because of worry about my death. I will try to love mamy things as possible as I can. Morrie really loved people until at the end. He had to suffer from fear of Lou Gehrig's disease, but he didn't quit expressing love.
One day, the author asked Morrie how does he think about the story of job in bible. Maybe he just want to listen the words that after Morrie solve the problem of his faith, he can have healthy body again. However, Morrie just said that the God overdid it. This part was very touching and made me think about so much things like Morrie doesn't want to prolong his deadline but I can't get clear answer myself. In my opinion, death will call Morrie again, so Morrie didn't say he could alive after he solve the faith problem. Morrie doesn't want make Mitch feel sadness again like now.
This book made me think about many things, and gave me many kilograms of strong impression. Because of this book, I decided that I will live like Morrie, and give every people good memories with me. Then, who knows?? When my turn to die, some people will come to my home to meet me periodically. And we will have many talk, but at that time, I will say more than that people. Then after I die, it will be the turn of that people say to me, and I will listen them. I will find a teacher resembles Morrie, and make good memories. Ha, I've got a new goal of my student life.
you're a hotty
답글삭제Hello, I'm Jia from class 8.
답글삭제I'm sorry to click your blog ㅠㅠ.
Anyway, your book report is wonderful I think!
hi너부리
답글삭제maybe i think you know who am i ^_^
you say that don't click your blog but because of inquisitiveness about yours
also, SumiSam's class so I have to post comments to you with whom I'm getting along in 1 class. umm your book report is so cool~
Hello...
답글삭제I'm Eunkyung...
I'm also impressed by this book.
Yes, this book was absolutely awesome.
I can't his maxim forever!
I was impressed by Morrie's kind heart. To him God's test might look too harsh on Job. BTW, You manage your blog very well. You will recieve 10 points for your blog project.
답글삭제ur English is very bad...
답글삭제u need to study more and sleep less
hwaighting