2009년 5월 17일 일요일

Should we use budget to keep cultural heritages or social welfare?


Should we use budget to keep cultural heritages or social welfare?
1104 Kim Se-hoon

Because of many kinds of environmental problems, many cultural heritages are endangered. Also by this, some people say that we should use more budget to keep them safe from disasters, and others say that it would be better if we use the budget for the homeless. In my opinion, keeping cultural heritages are more important. Let's read why I write like this.
First of all, cultural legacies are a piece of each countries' history. It has sprits and souls of the people who endeavored to make our country that we can live now. The expression of our respect, we should protect their achievements.
Secondly, though we use immensity money on saving the poor, if we divide that budget into 1/n(n is the population of the homeless), we can see only a little money they would get. It will only make the many kinds of taxes heavier, instead of saving poor people. Further more, the people who have lived with no working, won't think they should work. They will solve only their immediate problems, not try something hard to earn money.
For third reason, by money which was gotten from tour attractions, the country can use that money for other social problems as well as only for the homeless. We should there are many types of social problems in the world.
In short, I think using the budget for protecting cultural heritages is better than saving the poor. Every work needs money, and the ways we get money is more important than only the money.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hey Let me say. Your blog title is very funny, so I visited your blog. Before I read your essay, I thought helping poor people is more important. However, after I read your writing, it changed a little bit. I think your writing has good reasons. :D

    답글삭제
  2. Hey, my name is Hyun Sung Cho who is very handsome guy in 102.

    I already read yours. Hmm, that was great.

    Bye.

    답글삭제
  3. hi, i'm Joon Hyeok.
    Your thought is similar to me.
    I also think Keeping cultural remains is first

    답글삭제